Friday, March 27, 2009

Ping Ping, this is especially for you...

Happy birthday, who would have thought?
Inside this blog, guess what I brought!

.

.

I want to take this opportunity to leave you a memory here in this blog especially for your 21st birthday because to me, it's always a nice feeling having someone to greet you on your special day. You are thought on your birthday.

Don't misunderstand.

Not that you are forgotten the rest of the days,

but when your birthday is near,
wo men te bie xiang ni
.

.

.

We were both young when I first saw you.

I close my eyes and the flashback starts.

I was standing there, you were...

.

.

Haha..Now we've grown up healthy and pretty.

So don't you frown.

Age doesn't matter because I know deep down inside,

you're YOUNG AT HEART.

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY

MY FRIEND!

make it your most memorable one

best wishes to you

we all love you

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment